·

·

Saturday, December 31, 2011

last day of 2011

hihi,
today is last of 2011, how u r going to celebrate?
hmm, this year i would like to celebrate with my stupid assignments..
y? bcoz 2 assignments hv to pass up by 10 of Jan,
and my hubby is busy for work..
tis year no bf to countdown v me again..
since i hv 1st bf till now, i dont really hv chance to celebrate with any of them..
quite a sad story, may be i need time to digest it!!!

so far, my practical still the same,
i had a crazy minded!
since i have to celebrate without bf,
i can go and stand at outside of my house,
once i see firework,
then i shout HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

a lame idea,

so, i wish tis year,
me and my bf can manage our relationship better than now, (missing him..)
we r busy for our work..no time to date so..
and and and,
my study better than now,
my family happy always!

again, i wish happy new year to everyone and stay happy always!!! see u in 2012~   XD

No comments: