·

·

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

i realize..

now is my third week of posting, still have another 6 weeks to go..
4 weeks at lifecare phyiso clinic, 5 weeks at YAN hospital,
i'm not satisfy with my performances at lifecare,
not so knowledgeable, lack of practice,
hmm, not good!!!

but thr is lots of trouble too (not me!)
by today, i had met almost 3 times of accidents (nearly happen kind) yet i'm not the driver,
i dunno wat he thinking, but.. i dunno how to explain, a long story!
the moment the car go near to another car with high speed and sudden break,
how do u feel if u r the one who sit in front?!
i tot i'm going to die soon, yet i'm still 19...
my heart totally skipped all da beats!!! some more shout like a hell!!!
fedup with those failures!!!

so, u r lucky to c me to post my blog,
yet i haven die,
pray for me so tat u can c me, hear me and turn me in front of u by urself!
god, pls fair to me too..
i still have long way to go.. >.<

No comments: