·

·

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

heavy rain..

after finish my class and hv a small discussion v my presentation group members,
wanna go back to hostel n take a nap..
but, thr was a strong wind n heavy rain..
the wind strong until everyone's umbrella spoiled..
furthermore my long pans was wet & dirty..
tat was the most heavy and strong wind tat i experienced in my life..

i shared my umbrella v Fathin..
we laugh n went to cafeteria together.
but, i found tat both of us almost stand still
the wind blow n blow, we almost fly if we take the umbrella well..
if both of us let it go, i think i will be very miss my umbrella tat companied my secondary life..
by the way, Rachel's umbrella spoiled again..
tat was her new umbrella..

then ahead try to go back
suddenly May came n she was all wet..
actually i wan rain deadly..
but, i dont want to get sick at here..
3 of us bought some cup noodles n took it as our dinner..
it was very comfortable and SYIOK!!!



i was saw some video clips about a tornado hits gurney drive n tanjung bunga..
looks like the earth mother is getting angry la..
hope tat island n BM wont get flood..
then, we will be in trouble..
n also hope tat this yr wont hv any Tsunami n even earth quake..

No comments: