·

·

Monday, July 05, 2010

pls respect me..

come to AIMST have 3 mths alrdy..
very comfortable with my hostel,
very happy to join with my house mates,
food & beverages are never changed,
but personality of everyone is clear day by day..

i know tat i cant bring any benefits to u all..
so u ignore me is normal la..
actually it is better,
at least i dont hv to think how to trick back u..
i can just be myself..
straight to talk anything as i like..
straight to shout out anything i dislike..
straight to reject anything tat i dont want and dont need

but wat i want is can u all respect me?
everyday i help u all send some new informations to ur pendrive,
i never think tat want u all felt thankful..
i just want u all be responsible to ur pendrive,
pls get it from me before u leave the class,
dont just let me keep it and hv to worry how to gv back to u
it's not mine...

threat ppl also be fair..
i also a human
i also got feeling
everytime when i talk something bad on u with my friends,
i will felt a little bit guilty
but finally my guilty is useless...

so, pls respect me...
i try to dont hv any misunderstnding with u all
bcoz i also dont want it...

No comments: