·

·

Sunday, July 18, 2010

a note for my hubby : my life really suck without u..

today u felt very moody..
i dunno is bcoz u cant accompany me until u work..
or i was did something wrong..
in addition, u were sick..
i really worry about u, but my hp is no more credits..
thus i cant do anything and sms to chat v u..
very sry about it!

yesterday my mum bday,
thx for helping me to celebrate with her..
but we were let u late in ur work..
sry sry again..

i found tat,
my life really cannnot without u..
ur love, ur caring and ur protection,
i can see!!!
ur heart,
i can feel it..
i never do anything for u..
u still love me as long as we still together..
i felt very guilty and sad..
so i was cried..
u still told me, dont cry idiot bibi..
sry..

u always help me when i'm in trouble..
but when u are in trouble, where i am??
i was not beside u..
this year ur bday, where i am??
i still never beside u!!!
i cant forgive myself..

if someday u r not beside me,
i dunno how bad is my life..
how can i live without u???
i really scare someday u will go ur own way..
leave me in our memory..
and i cannot escape from this kind of nightmare!!!
hubby...i need u..

i dunno wat can i do..
thus i try to wrote, draw, say and present
how much i love u..
as deep as i was falling..

i also very hope tat 4 yrs will come as fast as possible..
tat time, really hope tat our relationship will be more sweet
and finally we can together until death is coming..
i can c u every morning when i wake up and open my eye..
i want to share everything with u..
especially happiness..
i really hope i can bring lots of happiness for u..
i want u to be very happy always..
i want to c u smile at me..
it's like a sunlight for me..
light up my life..

hubby, i love u..
and
i'm urs..forever..

to my hubby, Mr Khor Yik How..
pls listen here..
i love u forever..


No comments: