·

·

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

my ambition

near around some day,
all my classmate
started thinking about their ambition
and where they will continue their study

haha~i'm very lucky
as i no need to think so much again
yeah!!!
i have set my ambition and my SPM target

b4 become a 17yrs old girl,
i always hope that someday
someday,
i will become a make-up artist
i will become a model
i will become a hair stylist
i will become a designer

but, the world is realism
every situation that i have meet
let me learn that
without money, i can't do anything

so, i was started thinking
wat i want?
wat i like?
beside money?
still have anything that i need?

finally i have a decision
i want to become a cutie nurse
i want to become a person who full of love
i also very like to join with children
i want to help somebody who need me

i want a peaceful world~
^^

No comments: