·

·

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Again and again

John Mayer - Who you love

I do believe u heard that. Once again I made a mistake, a stupid mistake that again drop myself into depress n tonight I believe is another insomnia.

I do chase a boy when i was secondary school time. I would like to say I'm action without consider, I just want to love him. And after go through few Bf, I found chase a boy is a really stupid action. But now, I meet a guy that again makes my heart bloom like a rose. He is gentle, bringing happiness, open minded. And he does giving me feelings of sweet and protective guy, it is never mind that he is not strong enough. I did try my best to tell him all about me feelings and my mind, but I dont know how to tell that the fello is him. I'm not brave enough, I just wish he will get what i meant...and respond.

Leona Lewis - Brave

Ya, u r giving me some messages, u need a break.

Demi Lovato - Give your heart a break

U cant just get out from the past, u do tell u need some times, I believe that, the times, will never and ever prove. So, I should learn how to give up for, again.

We r not strong enough to go towards each other. Is the time to say, Goodbye.

郭修彧 - Mission incomplete

No comments: