·

·

Saturday, December 29, 2012

may be the last post in 2012

hi readers, this may be my last post before 2012. What's ur wish in coming year? I wish i can get thinner successfully with devil "S" body shape.. XD LOL! but seriously i hope it will be grand. How was ur Christmas celebration? i do nothing, just stay in Alor Setar spent my day.

By the way, 4th week posting started by 2moro, i cant wait that Marc. 2013 come faster. As i hope i can leave hospital a.s.a.p.. Y? because i dont like the way they behaving lazy.. But, i still got another 10 weeks to go..


im will be stepping into 21 once new year. Hmm, 21, sometimes i feel that it is so horrible, terrible and vegetable. I shouldnt behave like a kid after this. I should think positive, make my look getting better than look tired and gain pimples day by day. I did hardworking in skin care, i should concern in my body care too. I swear, i will start my keep thin daily meal from 2moro, and it is unstoppable till i hit my target which is 52kg. Now im in 60kg. I know, the amount that i show is unbelievable.


so shy to share any photo here. again, i swear, it is true, ME, YES, TAT'S ME, GOING TO START TO IKAT PINGGAN.. NOT BECAUSE OF BROKE, BUT FOR MY BODY SHAPE!!!
everyone is worried about my body shape and body weight. Actually im getting scared when i noticed i cant wear a dress nicely. Even my frens said i was look sexy last time with bodycon. In Alor Setar, there's lot of delicious foods, me as a food hunter, also have to look further dream than the nearest one.

*************************************************************

And, im a clubber ( i dunno izit am i right to say im the people that used to clubbing), i got few hot songs to introduce here, i like to listen to these kind of songs as it makes me feel freedom around and relaxing. Sometimes it makes me hard to concentrate on study, but still i love it and when im listening to music, i will raise the volume to get stimulate my dancing cells and make them get excited. Some music u will not get in club, but from movie, which is 喜爱夜蒲 (Lan Kuai Fong)


1. Get crazy  - 喜爱夜蒲2
2. LKF party people - 喜爱夜蒲2
3. We are the party - The Ex Girlfriends
4. Lovey dovey - T-ara
5. Oppa gangnam style - Psy & Hyuna (both version)
6. Turn up the love - Far East Movement
7. Ice cream - Hyuna
8. Run - Redfoo and Flo Rida
9. Timebomb - Kylie Minogue
10. Riverside - Sidney Samson
11. Follow the leader - J.Lo, Wisin & Yandel

seriously, i like all of them.. u can go to listen if u like it too. ^^

ok, that's what im going to say today. Happy New Year, and wish all my readers good luck.. Even we go through hard time, we will face the sunshine one day. Love u.

No comments: