·

·

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

few steps into 21

hi reader, do u miss me?
ahaha, again i missed lots of post to tell the stories..
no worries, this time will not be sad announcement anymore, i wanna be a person who is try to be stay happy for future life..we should think positive all the time, now lets talk about 2012 rumors..

2012 rumors
yes, everyone starts countdown for death..what's the point? why dont u take the time to enjoy whatever u like, u love or u want for so long time? yes, we dont know will it happen, or it may 3 darkness of life, still we must face it. :-) yes, my wish is if i really have to die, i wan to die together with the love one. no matter we are going to heaven or hell..

about 21, i knw i knw, still 1/2 yr yet, i admit tat im old.
yes, i should thanks for the god, i hv a family and bf tat support me all the time. even harder one, i should felt thankful..and best frens! i use to go club, food hunter......................i knw, many ppl thinking club in very negative way. but wat we do? have fun, have our nights and joy thr la..i knw it is a bad place too, but i enjoy. so, i hope tat no more objection.

now im posting at Alor Setar, in Hosp. Sultanah Bahiyah. wat a big hosp., i enjoy thr..even though it is the worst or it is the best hosp. and after posting, final exam then i will officially diploma graduate! and another mission in my life is: go for degree..look higher!

many relatives n my parents wish tat i can get marry to a dr. or anyone from hosp...i understand wat they wish good things happen on me, i knw, my bf just a little chef. in others eyes, we are such a big gap no matter in education or occupation. i dont care, as long as he cares and loves me..
for me, marry to a dr. is a most diff. thing in my life. since child, i dont wish to be a dr. at all...not fun, boring for me..so dr. outside thr but i never meet any young dr. who are very manners and respectful. some did well, but may be we r misunderstand. ^^ nevermind, be frens will be better!

No comments: