·

·

Friday, August 12, 2011

tell u my days...

hmm...my exam is still going on, but since i long time never blog so i decide use this empty time to blog blog...actually i was tried to do my revision but really cant go into my mind...dunno wat to do...i dont want to put my time on fb only..it is boring..
c, my hair is still remain at the same length..i wonder izit still the same when i m 20.. ><
when talk about the age, i realize that i had miss lots of good chance in my life...
yes, i can choose the way i wan..but at the end i give up bcoz i rather choose better future than short term wonderful future..
i know you have to sacrifice ur energy, mental and effort for the first choice..i dont mind..i need to be stronger to continue this way...
wat will be thr at the ending? rose? chicken?
i hope is happiness and satisfy...

now, i had been bcum thinner and thinner day by day..
i dont wan it too!
last week, my lecturer ask me: do u measure ur arm diameter?
u dunno wat i felt...i just only can say: never...i know i am getting thinner only..
 wat kind of answer is tat.. @@
i wan getting fatter in normal days very hard, exam lagi teruk!!!
should i set a target tat i have to bring up my weight to 55kg within 2 mths after tis exam?
exam will be ended by next friday... i will free from it..
elective placement at malacca, hehe, i promise myself try to walk around thr...eat continuously!

i swear, even i cant reach 55, but at least 50 right???
support me, i must get it!

gud night, i hv to continue look at my book now.. bye!


No comments: