·

·

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

let me reply ur post..oh yea!!!!

last few months, i saw a post of my fren shout out tat someone is trying take advantage from him..
tat time oso hv some problems between us, so i guess may be i'm the one tat he mentioned..
i had sad for a long period n now i'm trying say something if he means me....

okay, no one is trying to take advantage from u bcoz nothing to take..
i tot u r pure, but u r not...
by the way, i'm unfamiliar with u bcoz u r unfamiliar with me too,
i tried to understand u but did u noticed???
perhaps, who cares???
And, u r not qualified to say unfamiliar as u oso never try to understand me..
everyone hv their right to choose frens,
in this society, everyone can join anyone they like,
i wanna join but being rejected..
whose fault???
i had tried huh!!!
really speechless...
not only u r always rational,
not only u r always conscious,
everyone is growing n will find their own mistake,
sometimes, be generous is good than keep everything inside ur mind, never discuss n judge the ppl by urself,
hey man, u think u r my mum???
u got temper, tat's ur matter..

No comments: