·

·

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Booty!!! ngek ngek!

ytd i was went to Jusco alone..
shopping alone has a big different with shopping in group
but, from 1.30pm - 4.30pm,
i just spent nearly RM31.00 only!!!
let us review wat i hv did or i bought:

1. hair band  ♥ RM4.90


it is not like original style, but very light & not so thick

 ♥

2. earing  ♥ RM1.00

Hi 5!!!
5 is very meaningful to me:
  • me, hubby, bro, bf dad, jackson and other friends birthday month~
  • my class batch
  • my sport t no.
  • my mum suffering from give birth to me
 ♥

3. shoes  ♥ RM5.00



i need a pair of shoes like slipper tat comfortable..
tis shoes not so high and nice
my mum said looks outdate d,
i dont think so..
even something is outdated, but it will be popular again someday.
some more, the shop is doing promotion..

 ♥

4. t- shirt  ♥ RM10.00

another side of shirt..
haha, in XS size!!!

 ♥

5. ShiLin oyster mee sua  ♥ RM6.00

long time never eat d.
very miss the time i shared with hubby,
but now i ate thr alone,
haiz,
not felt sadness,
but felt fresh..

 ♥

6. sunsweet  ♥ RM3.88
tis one no need photo la..haha
everyone know it..

 ♥ ♥ ♥

ytd i went VAD meeting
thr was a girl very no manner
sure some day she will make a big trouble..
hope tat she wont be thr after few months..
i felt like wanna scold: SHUT UP BITCH!!!
bcoz she quarrel with my friend that taking stpm course now that her spm more important than theirs..
stupid..
walao.. some more is during meeting
Mr. John scold them b4 i opened my mouth..
she is lucky..
if not sure i quarrel with her..
F**K!
after tat went to kfc for supper, i felt hungry!
we planned McD & oldtown but full
some more, i lost my oral paste at thr!!!
tis morning i shout like hell bcoz of it..
haiz.. MAD!

No comments: