·

·

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Missing

after continue my study,
i found i started lost many things..
i'm suffering from lost those things...
my memories, my friends..

every night b4 sleep,
i will chat with hubby..
after tat, i started thinking wat i lost whole day..
sometimes felt sad,
i dont want to miss these things..
i miss them..

try to say something funny,
i had long time din make up until last saturday..
broke my record la!!!
i seldom make up to class except my eyes as small as a line..
damn ugly then better make up..
but dont too over la..

about my hair...being longer a little bit..
this sem schedule mostly are Practical..
must tie up the hair..
elder said, tie up hair can make ur hair longer..
hiak hiak, this is the chance..
i oso having a lot of hair accessories~
dont just simply tie..
sometimes look pretty and fresh a bit la..
but i dont want using the ribbon hair accessories!!!
go anywhr will c the ribbon on the girls hair..
geli oh!!!
when i go to buy that small things,
1st, i will tell the boss: [tauke, besides ribbon, still hv others one?]
[tauke, intro new arrival for me but i dont want ribbon]
[tauke, i dont want ribbon one..]
hiak hiak..sometimes the tauke still intro the ribbon to me!
ribbon is nice but too many ppl using..
i felt tat it is no more beautiful la for me..
choose somethings special~

i had learn how to tie up my hair into 丸子头~
i buy the accessories,and it is very tidy after i tie up..
at least it makes my hair looks like very long but actually not~

ok..
time's up!!
2moro having class at 12pm..
even i still hv time to continue but i lazy d..
good night and 88~ <3

No comments: