·

·

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i know i..

last Monday,
i went Dar Dar house
to continue did my Math. revision
after he was finished teaching
he opened his cupboard
let me have a view...

before that, i thought his cupboard must
Dirty la

but it was giving me a big suprise
very trim and clean
wow...many clothes
and
also many gift..
i felt very oddness
how come he collects so many gifts?

i asked him
what i guess
3/10 of the gift just from his friends
the other 7/10 from his Ex - gfs..

haiz
he is so lucky
every gifts from his Ex very
beautiful
suprise
romantic
memorable
sweet
cute

after have a look
i was started thought about myself
what have i done for him?
they are so ladies
i'm very wildness loh..

he knew what i was thinking about
from my face
yes,i really no need worried so much
but, they are so chariness far than me
every gifts are very meaningful

Dear my darling,
i'm very lucky as i meet you...
i should felt very blessedness,happy as we can together
we have our perfect moment everytime
you treat me well
i will respon your love with my love too..
I

U

No comments: