·

·

Friday, September 04, 2009

31th 8

haha...
very happy about it~
it was coming and memorable...

morning:
follow mama and aunts go to Billion
haiz...help them to snatch troley
the door of Billion was full
luckily,
my aunts were back-order some places
for my brother and I easy to snatch
finally, when the worker opened the door,
we were acting as insect to go into there
haha, we were the first group who snatch the troley~

after that, i asked Dar dar went to there fetch me
we sent my sister went to work,
then we having our breakfast
he sent me back to prepare for our date...

afternoon:
i still make-up when he arrived
hehe...sure let him wait~

we were going to Pragin mall for-
The Orphan...
hey, it is a abnormality movie for me
i felt very scare with it
just Dar dar felt bored!hmm!

evening:
we also went to Queensbay for a while
i met my aunt there

night:
finally.........
go home, have a sweet dream,
and
look forward to next dating~

No comments: